View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Administrator

Default What in the world are these?

Posted By: Paul D

>>Why make a fantasy set of mainly boxers, and from what did all these iamges come from. I mean there had to be at least 20 different.

Seems like a waste especially if all it gets is someone like me that wins the auction and doesn't pay.

James G

You seem to assume that the seller was the producer; while it could just be that they picked them up somewhere and either thought they were old, or the seller knew that were new and didn't expect any to put big money into these.

I would assume the latter due to the fact that he has listed 3400 items in just the last two weeks, almost all list a date of '05 to 08' and all start at 99 cents with free shipping and still many (if not most) of them didn't even sell.

Didn't anyone think to look at his other auctions? Didn't anyone think to email the seller? Or try to figure out what they were before they ended? If you asked him, and he told you that he knew they were actually vintage (to those that appear on the cards), then you might have an argument not to pay. If not, then you should grin and bear it.

Don't feel to bad, you weren't the only one that bid on to much on these. And you won't be the first, or last, to place eBay bids on things that turn out to be junk. I've unfortunately done it myself; but we learn, and we move on.

Paul D.