View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 10:13 AM
JeR@Me

Default Flips...

I have sent my SGC and PSA flips in several times and they always remove the corresponding cards. (I actually followed up to check) - I would usually send in about a dozen or so when I submitted cards. I would put them in an envelope and simply say "Attention - Customer Service -Please remove from Pop reports" I understand the thinking of some folks with regards to more popular sets with tens of thousands of cards like the T206 set, but I am diligent when it comes to very low pop (scarce to rare) issues, like say T210 high numbers, T213-1 Coupons, T211 Red Suns as I want as accurate a picture as possible with such low pop numbers. I don't take the pop reports as the gospel, but they do show trends on populations for certain players or series and I find it very beneficial in guiding me on scarcity/values,etc. Of course my collecting habits are not too main stream, so this is probably why I take a more responsible interest in returning the flips. I think we have about a 10 year+ sample pop out there now and even with sets like OJ, the trends are interesting with certain players as I find they do show scarcity, etc. Happy Holidays !

Last edited by DixieBaseball; 12-17-2011 at 10:15 AM.