View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 10:24 AM
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Yes you did lend support and it was appreciated. As for contributors, yes, they are more important to the board than non-contributors.

Even though I always say I won't get into issues which take place on other venues, the ones in this thread are being dealt with. On the first one, the victim doesn't want to try to work it out anymore. I think there are 3 sides to that story. I think Kirk got back GL's cards by accident. But if Kirk doesn't want to try to get it resolved, when the other person does(at least now), then I am slow to ban for that. Maybe I am wrong but that is the way I see it.

On the other situation, with GL, that is being addressed now. And if it isn't dealt with from the email sent, then a punitive action will probably take place. Just trying to be fair ...that said, I might be failing at it.
Sounds fair. I'll give you an A for effort and I understand it's not your job to deal with these things and commend you for reaching out to the parties involved. All I or anyone wanted was closure on these issues before he moved on like nothing ever happened.

Last edited by Leon; 04-17-2017 at 10:37 AM.