View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 06:00 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
thats a bunch of baloney on ebays part, its all political, no one is more qualified than mark ogren to report and help take down a boxing autograph certed by psa or jsa that is bad, not your so called super expert. (mark even shows undeniable proof) so how is super expert more qualified at boxing? like i said, it's all POLITICAL.

There are people who are EMR's with no expertise at all. It's just who you know at ebay. that's it.
Sorry Travis, I should have stated that the person I am referring to is only involved with baseball. I should have been more specific but he probably does not know anything about boxing and he would never attempt to take down a boxing autograph.
And knowing someone at ebay has nothing to do with this. There is no benefit to EMR members for removing autographs.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 04-16-2013 at 06:19 AM.