View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 06:41 AM
J@son M1ller

They are all legit to my eyes but I agree that the glue residue will knock them way down. How much is uncertain but if I were buying these, I wouldn't rate them any higher than "2" for purchasing. Maybe even lower. So, if you value them as "2" then you should be fine. If you buy them as "4" or "5", you're going to be disappointed if you ever try to grade or resell.

The Chance and the MAthewson have paperloss on the back as well which brings them to at most a "2". The Wajo Portrait has some weird discoloration above his head in the yellow area. They all appear to have some major flaw to me.

I would ask this question. Does this seller sell all of his other cards raw or graded. If he sells his other cards graded, why aren't these graded? To me these seem like cards that were in holders graded "2" or lower and he broke them out because they do have much better eye appeal than 2s. But, you should just know what you're getting into.

You can PM me privately if you want to discuss further. I'm not interested in any of the cards so you don't need to worry about that.

Good luck.

Last edited by Jaybird; 09-21-2011 at 06:48 AM.