View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 12:49 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneen View Post
Please elaborate...I've been a YouTubeTV subscriber for several years now since I dropped DirecTV, and I watch pretty much nothing but sports (live and recorded on their unlimited DVR). I'm confused by your comment...what live sports did they not have? My basic YouTubeTV package has live sports on:

ABC

CBS

NBC

FOX

CW

ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNNEWS

SEC NET

BIG 10 NET

ACC NET

NFL NETWORK

NBA TV

GOLF CHANNEL

CBSSPORTS NET

FS1

FS2

TBS

TNT

USA

This year they did not reach an agreement to carry MLB Network, which kinda sucks, but I have the MLB Extra Innings package, so not as big a deal for me. They also don't have the regional sports network that carries my local home team games, but other than those 2 issues, I can't think of any live sports they don't have.
It was 2018 or 2019 when I tried it for March Madness. I follow Gonzaga. Whatever partner channel they were placed on forthe first round was not on YouTube and I couldn't watch them. So then I had to subscribe to HuluTV. Luckily I had the 7 day trial and I canceled.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo