View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 05:57 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default TRIVIA....Pitcher, Reliever, Infielder & good hitter. Name this T206 guy ?

* * * * * * * * * * * * T206 Reflections, Theory's, Surveys, etc. * * * * * * * * * * * *

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Doc Crandall was one of the first pitchers to be used primarily in relief. And, Crandall was one of the last Major League players
to split his time between pitching and playing the field during the same season.

His WON - LOST pitching record was 102 - 62. Plus, he was a really good-hitting Pitcher (career BA = .285), batting over .300
for 4 seasons. McGraw used Doc as a pinch-hitter over 100 times in his career.

Crandall's 460-only Series card is in the group which I refer to as the Exclusive 12. I have been working on T206 runs of these
12 subjects.
Displayed here is a near complete run.

Factory #42

Factory #30

Doc Crandall was printed with 13 different T206 backs (as were all of the Exclusive 12 subjects). I need his EPDG....TOLSTOI....UZIT
cards to complete this run.

156 cards (12 subjects x 13 backs) complete an Exclusive 12 master sub-set. I have made great progress on the runs of 8 of these 12
subjects. I can attribute this progress to a number of members in this forum who have provided me these cards. I appreciate the help,
guys.
And, if you have any of these three to offer me (or who to contact), please email me..... tedzan11@comcast.net.

TED Z

T206 REFERENCE....convenient access to T206 checklists