View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Bill Gregory

I think Seattle is going to be awfully tough to beat. Unless Wilson regresses (which I don't see happening), they're my favorite to win it all. They can pass, they can run "Beast Mode" all over the field, and their defense, which was really good, got better in the offseason. They're just nasty.

Seattle and maybe Denver in the Super Bowl, though I'm not sold on the Broncos. They were really good Thursday night, but they were at home against a Ravens team that just got gutted. The Ravens gave Flacco elite quarterback money, and he's not an elite passer. Losing Anquan Boldin, Ray Lewis, etc...is really going to hurt them. And the Broncos were in the worst division in football last year, hence the great record.

Worst record? Hmm. Maybe San Diego or Oakland? No wait, the Jets? They're in a world of hurt at quarterback. Rex Ryan has lost that team.

The Chiefs should be improved with Andy Reid.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.