View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Yld.er Ri.za

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangman62 View Post
Come on Acollector... being a little dramatic arent you ?
It's a legitimate analogy because you are saying you don't care whom he screws over as long as you don't get screwed over and can benefit from him. I never said it was your post. I said it was posts like yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markf31 View Post
I would propose that Rick institute a rule in every one of his listings, that every bidder would agree to when they place a bid, something along the lines of:

No bidder with more than 2 bid retractions in the past 6 months is eligible to bid on this auction. Any bidder who wins an auction and has more than 2 bid retractions in the past 6 months will forfeit the auction. (this is to eliminate last second snipe bids that Rick would be unable to monitor and cancel prior to the end of the auction)

The item could then be re-listed.

Now if Rick is able to determine that the bidder(s) in these situations are shilling for the seller, he should return the card to the consignor and ban the bidder and consignor and refuse to do business with the consignor. Period.

He will never do this because it won't make him money, at least not in the short run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4815162342 View Post
Get married and you won't need an armed guard to make sure you don't overbid on auctions.

I'd have a better chance at surviving a gun shot than be nagged to death.