View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCollectVP View Post
Since I assumed that you were "litigator" on the CU, I assumed that you had an avenue to reply. Again, perhaps that was incorrect. I really don't care anymore and since it was more than six years ago, I really would've though you'd have let it go. Obviously not. Regardless, my apologies if I was out of line or off base.

I have no desire to rehash or speak about SGC or my time there. Despite you, Peter, or anyone else wanting an explanation, I am neither obligated nor inclined to provide you with any details of what happened during a regime long gone (both the head grader and the ownership).

Bad cards and erroneous cards have been holdered by ALL of the major TPG's before and after my time as a grader. Some despite warnings from others on staff. Any declaration, speculation or insight provided on my part will only add fuel for the flames that some wish to ignite and I feel no need or responsibility to add fodder to that quest.

Cast whatever stones you wish. Question me all you want, but just because a few have issues with me calling them out over the past decade and want to continue to grind that axe, it is a far cry to question my ethics or integrity. And even more so to try to therefore translate this bitterness to the company that I work for that has been nothing but standup and transparent.
I emailed you after your first post and told you I was not "litigator". Why would I email you directly to address your very disparaging post about me if I were able to defend myself there? You are full of it. And 6 years ago or not, you were incredibly reckless.

I have not said anything about the company who employs you now but your refusal to speak about the fraud which took place while you were a senior grader at SGC for several years other than to absolve yourself of any wrong doing or responsibility speaks volumes to the person you are today.