View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 07:01 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default good eye but.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfinley View Post
Not saying that this guy isn't a scam, I'm really not an expert, but his has a stain in the lower right hand front corner and a crease on the back just below the wrinkle that isn't evident on Leon's card. Being that I've never even seen this card before I have no valid reasoning what so ever. Just mentioning.
Hey Steven
I was fairly careful on being sure. The stain on the lower front corner is from a bad xeroxing/copy. The clincher is the little black spot, on the back at the right top of the wrinkle. Look at where it says "Always open for inspection... " Above that 3rd dot is a black spot that clinches it is the same card. There is a 0 percent chance of that black spot being there, with that long wrinkle, on 2 of these cards. There are probably less than 15-25 of these cards even known...(that's a guess). I understand your reasoning though....take care.....T minus about 29 minutes until I head to the airport.....Scott and I will be getting in around 3:30 to 4:00 today, at the show.....hope to see as many there as can make it. regards