View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Mi.ke Fost.er

Well, I already addressed this issue earlier, so I'm not sure what else to say to "prove" that I'm not just fishing. I can address a few more recent comments,
1. I did not know about the balls being on Coaches Corner
2. I did not know of Coaches Corner before I started this thread
3. I did some of my own research, albeit crude perhaps in the eyes of the more experienced members here on Net54 - again, noting in my original post I said I thought the Halper LOA was a fake.
4. For what it's worth, I wouldn't mind a Walter Johnson or Ty Cobb ball either, just not my first choice. I grew up in Jersey as a fan of the Yankees and Ruth and Gehrig were always the "ones to get" at some point. I clearly understand they are not necessarily the most valuable all things considered.
5. I generally don't mind those questioning my intentions, frankly, I can respect that. That's the trait, which has made this forum as successful as it's been. However, I'm not sure what else I can say to "prove" myself to you all. I've provided quite a bit of info for someone that was just "fishing".
6. I've stuck with this thread all the way through. Had I been fishing, I suppose I would have left a long time ago.