View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 01:45 AM
Bill Gregory

Well, technically, this is just beyond the board cutoff date of 1980, but I don't care. This is a vintage card, not a shiny card, so it belongs here.

Nothing really fancy, the card only cost about $11 + shipping. But it's the first card I've bought in some time, so it feels good to have something new to look at.

Latest addition to my Topps Robin Yount PSA master set. Really nice card with exceptional centering.

I'm hoping to make it back to work by the summer. If so, then I'll be able to really start playing with my collection again. I had to choose one "hobby", and my movie collection took precedence, as I'm going to write about film. 18 months later, and nearly 900 blu-rays into my collection, I'm ready to get back to work on the '75 Topps set, the '53 Bowman and T206 set.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 01-04-2017 at 12:05 AM.