View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 01:55 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Thanks to our Group Break........Donation to- Animals Abused and Abandoned

Thanks to our Net54baseball Group break I made a donation of $97 today to a fine organization, Animals Abused and Abandoned. Thanks again for helping our fine four legged friends, guys!!

http://www.animals-abused.org/

Animals Abused and Abandoned - Donation $97.00 USD 1 $97.00 USD
Subtotal $97.00 USD
Total $97.00 USD
Payment $97.00 USD
Payment sent to moniquevoelker25@yahoo.com

Also, for our next break the 100% transparency will continue, the 10% mark up will continue but it could be split a little differently in order to compensate Nick (hi Nick) a little more for his time. I think the up front "$2.00 an hour" sarcasm was probably close to the truth, if not a little heavy . Lastly I am considering keeping the few percent I receive close to home for some of the breaks to defer a little unexpected cost of these 3 new Luckey family members, who were let go in our neighborhood starving and running loose and scared a few days ago. They found a home though..... They are Lucy, Linus and Sally.......please welcome them to the family. I am building a fence this weekend (the one in the background is the next door neighbors) . My wife is oh so happy!! (sarcasm duly noted). We now have 5 dogs, 4 of them were found running the streets.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dogs.jpg (77.7 KB, 347 views)
File Type: jpg dogs2.jpg (77.0 KB, 344 views)
File Type: jpg dogs3.jpg (75.1 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg dogs4.jpg (76.2 KB, 343 views)

Last edited by Leon; 09-25-2014 at 01:55 PM.