View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>Larry</b><p>Mike-<br /><br />I bought a signed Beatles album from Forever L*****S, an e bay autograph dealer lady that used Morales and Frangiapiani for forensic expertise when I was green about rock and roll autographs, they had over 1000+ feedback, all positives.<br /><br />Every album I bought was deemed fake by Larry Rosenbloom, UACC, PSA/DNA and James Spence, since not one of these guys knew each other graded the item, all said they looked like forgeries, and all said they were fakes. I also sent it to Mastro who consulted Frank C., NJ, a well known autograph expert regarding Beatles memorabilia and he deemed it fake also. <br /><br />The chances of getting a REAL signed rare album from Coaches Corner with a "forensic expert COA endorsement" by C Morales or D. Frangiapanni is very small. You can send the item to Mastro auctions, if it is real, they can get you thousands for it, otherwise they will return it. It cost me a thousand dollars to get 4 different people, all "experts" and all said it was fake. Signed rock and roll memorabilia is 90% FAKE since most groups were too busy or stoned in the 60's and 70's to sign these items and there are so many coming out of California that look good but are not.