View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 09:18 PM
Ne@l K

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
3500 may do it in a direct deal who knows...i know i sold a 1954 Aaron PSA 6 here on bst not that long ago and there were some members criticized how my pricing i know it was way under 3500..

heres a buy it now for 4000...looks like they took less so seller probably netted 3500 for example..this was on july 15 so the ship may still be in port..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1954-topps-A...AAAOSwYSlXht8h
Looks like there are a few out there at that price level! I would guess that the seller could have put that out for 5K and still have a buyer. A BIN like that one at 4K is most likely due to a seller that is simply not following the market .... PWCC aside, as you really never know what the price is going to be.

Not to get "technical", but the 4K price is over the range stated in the OP. Just sayin

Successful transactions with Peter Spaeth, Phil Garry, Don Hontz, JStottlemire, maj78, bcbgcbrcb, secondhandwatches, esehobmbre, Leon, Jetsfan, Brian Van Horn, Brian Dwyer, MGHPro, DeanH, canofcorn, Zigger Zagger, conor912, RayBShotz, Jay Wolt, AConte, Halbig Vintage and many others