View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Default Welcome to the new Net 54 Vintage Memorabilia forum!

Posted By: Brian McQueen

Since Leon and I took over this project we have made it a goal of ours to see this site expand and continue to grow. So we're happy today to announce that we've added another quality section to our already thriving forum. We're hoping that everyone will benefit from having this new memorabilia board as a part of our community. Leon and I could honestly not think of any drawbacks that would come from such an expansion. This will provide our valued board members with a comfortable area where they may discuss photos, equipment, autographs, etc..etc.. to their satisfaction, as well as allowing the content on the main board to retain it's focus - therefore appeasing those who want the board to remain strictly for cards. We view this as a "win-win" and hopefully you all will as well.

Like Leon says, this will be a work in progress. We may tweak this and make adjustments to it's focus, layout, etc... in the future based on your feedback, but for now treat it as you would every other page on the board. This board will share the same chatroom, BST pages and rules in general as the main board so yes, it is essentially just another page on our site. As always, you may navigate back and forth between the pages using the links at the top. Please notice the new icons which I've placed on both the new Memorabilia page as well as our current homepage. These will be your links that will allow you to migrate back and forth.

Please let us know of any questions or concerns you all may have. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Best Regards and happy posting,

Brian McQueen
redmaccie@hotmail.com