View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Paul

Uh... If I was naive enough to use my real name on here, well then OF COURSE I would want everyone else to do the same.

Duh.

If you start listening to the folks that like to use their real names, you won't get anything near a useful debate on the subject.

Putting privacy aside, which is a major consideration, the best reason to not use a real name is that it doesn't freaking matter what name anyone uses on an Internet forum. As long as people stay consistent with their usage then there shouldn't be any confusion. At the same time, if someone is being an arsehole, then ban them quickly.

Finally, while many of the regular posters like to use their names for some reason, to the extent your bag is social networking, then please keep in mind that many of us, myself included, are not interested in meeting folks on here in real life. Barry Sloate could call himself Jonny Bloat, for all i care -- he's still the same Internet person to me.

If you want to get to know each other in real life, sign up for Match.com. Otherwise, keep sharing images of your awesome cards, ask questions about your cards, answer questions about my cards, buy/sell/trade your cards. Everything else is none of my business and i don't care to know who you are, or for you to know who i am...

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206