View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 04:57 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Positive feedback should be left. This whole thing is 100% the OPs fault because he failed to read the description. It really sucks for the seller because they just lost $ on the transaction.

Several sellers use stock photos and as long as they have a great description like the seller in this case I do not have a problem with it.

Like Al I collect error cards and have done the exact same thing as Tom(OP) and Al and bought the card without reading the description. I handled the situation differently and owned MY mistake. Now make sure I read the description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethius88 View Post
I have to disagree. This is not 100% the OP's fault.
+1 I disagree too. I don't have a problem with the stock photos in this auction (although I don't like it and won't buy from seller's who use them), but if you're going to list a card as "Good" then your stock photo should be of a "Good" card. If you list it as NM, then your stock photo should be of a NM card. And so on. Your stock photo should be a representation of the card/grade. Either that, or the seller should define their grading standards within the listing. But that card is not "Good." It is POOR and I think even calling it that grade is being very nice. Is there a grade lower than POOR? Really POOR?

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 06-14-2018 at 05:30 PM.