View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 01:57 AM

Default whoops

photo GenicomChalfanttimelineRed_zps17044e67.jpg

Mr. Mike Sir...Well...regarding my speculation in the prior post that William Chalfant may have had a son named William by the time of the Olympic event and dropped the "Jr."...that would be a no go...Although I was right about him having a son William...after further research I found a reference on geni.com indicating he indeed did have a son William....but in 1907...So it would seem normal he would have still been using Jr. up till 1907...

And since the Olympian William Chalfant didn't use that designation...that casts a sliver of doubt to the negative of them being the same person...Which of course clearly implies you should immediately divest that cheesy cabinet photo of the Harvard Chalfant before it tarnishes the integrity of your entire collection!!

photo 52people_zps0945cc36.jpg

Oh and as for my assertion "Chalfant doesn't seem like a common name"...Currently there are 52 William Chalfant's in the United States...

Last edited by CarltonHendricks; 10-31-2014 at 01:59 AM.