Thread: Tebow circus
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 01:31 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobucsmagic74 View Post
Actually he was forced out of football due to lack of passing accuracy and arm strength, along with an unwillingness to entertain the idea of playing another position besides QB (i.e. FB)
right, i believe Tebow could of played in the NFL if he was willing to play other positions but who cares, the ability to keep playing in the NFL doesnt have anything to do about my opinion that he should be able to play Spring ball...

packs said that playing baseball wasnt his dream, i dont think that matter and i also dont think we really know that or not.

baseball has a knack for letting guys like tebow play in the spring and heck even adam greenberg in the regular Major leagues. I not see lebron james get get a few hand offs in the NFL preseason, or a guy that got injured in his first nfl game get a 'one carry' in an NFL game 7 years later because of good will. I do think Mr. Bolt would get a chance to run a few fly patterns if he wanted too or lets get a high jumper to block some kicks. Maybe it has happened a bit in the NFL but you know what i mean

that is what baseball does. Its not like the floodgates will open for spring training when all you have to do is win a heisman and a few national championships and be considered one of the all time best college qbs to get a chance to play in the minors.

also remember more baseball players go the the pros straight from high school...its not like the college football system...who is to say tebow wouldnt of gotten a chance to play in the minors right out of high school....he just took the long route..but again is 29...still younger than Jordan was and adam greenberg

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 03-10-2017 at 01:34 PM.