View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 07:57 PM
Curt

There had to be more people thinking the same thing and good for you for being the first to actually post it for all to see. I expected the exact response you received. Although you simply shared your opinion and it was 180 degrees from the owners, you were still judged for it.

I agree as well and it isn't based on value in my eyes. I am one that would, without a 2nd thought, take that extreme the other way and have something so valuable signed that many would shudder just at the thought of it. I just always liked a nicer item for my collection and something that worn out would be a waste of a signature in my eyes, even if I had unlimited access to said signature.

I get how someone may have a sentimental attachment for an item like that, although I don't really get that either. I have never kept anything in my wallet for that long, let alone anything that wasn't needed in there. To each their own though and it makes for an interesting story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
sorry i don't see the point of this, waste of a signature...but i'm glad ryno was gracious enough to sign it and included the HOF inscription.