View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 09:17 AM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
I'll never understand the groaning and the Superteam label regarding Durant going to Golden State.

Golden State was essentially a homegrown team who added (1) major guy to the mix, while sacrificing a lot of depth in the process so they could afford him.

It's nothing compared to The Heat recruiting Lebron James and Chris Bosh in the same season to pair up with Dwayne Wade, and then two seasons later able to bring in an aging but still effective Ray Allen.
Alright, your post clearly shows that you are a Golden State fan Yes, I agree that Bosh and James going to the Heat was a really bad thing for the NBA. However, I think that Durant going to the Warriors was pretty bad too. He could have signed with the Clippers or the Rockets, but no, out of all the teams he had to choose Golden State. Imagine New England Patriots signing one of the best offensive players in the NFL? Wouldn't that be just stupid? Do you think the Pats are lacking in that area (or in any area?)