View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:12 PM

Thank you. I'm focusing on the ink appearance not the physical pens themselves, but will look it over.

For all I know I've broken some secret 'autograph authenticators club' information code of silence, but, as I said, my interest isn't on Babe Ruth or Gary Cooper autographs. Closer to you find an old unsigned sketch in an antique story and are wondering what is the medium.

If you don't believe me, and I'm sure you do, this is a little thing I wrote on tempera paint: [URL="Thank you. I'm focusing on the ink appearance not the physical pens themselves, but thanks. For all I know I've broken some secret 'autograph authenticators club' information code of silence, but, as I said, my interest isn't on Babe Ruth or Gary Cooper autographs. Closer to you find an old unsigned sketch in an antique story and are wondering what is the medium. If you don't believe me, and I'm sure you do, this is a little thing I wrote on [URL="Thank you. I'm focusing on the ink appearance not the physical pens themselves, but thanks. For all I know I've broken some secret 'autograph authenticators club' information code of silence, but, as I said, my interest isn't on Babe Ruth or Gary Cooper autographs. Closer to you find an old unsigned sketch in an antique story and are wondering what is the medium. If you don't believe me, and I'm sure you do, this is a little thing I wrote on tempera paint: Thank you. I'm focusing on the ink appearance not the physical pens themselves, but thanks.

For all I know I've broken some secret 'autograph authenticators club' information code of silence, but, as I said, my interest isn't on Babe Ruth or Gary Cooper autographs. Closer to you find an old unsigned sketch in an antique story and are wondering what is the medium.

If you don't believe me, and I'm sure you do, this is a little thing I wrote on tempera paint: [URL="Thank you. I'm focusing on the ink appearance not the physical pens themselves, but thanks. For all I know I've broken some secret 'autograph authenticators club' information code of silence, but, as I said, my interest isn't on Babe Ruth or Gary Cooper autographs. Closer to you find an old unsigned sketch in an antique story and are wondering what is the medium. If you don't believe me, and I'm sure you do, this is a little example I wrote on tempera paints: http://cycleback.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/tempera-paintings/

Last edited by drc; 02-16-2013 at 04:36 PM.