View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 04:34 PM
Doug Chamberlain

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasHouseGang View Post
So true. Spell checker finds no errors in this note.

Deer Mr. Boss sir,

I am writing to inform ewe that eye halve a very good spell checker on my computer and that my letter four ewe last weak was not grammatically incorrect as I used this spell checker, it plainly marquees four my revue the miss stakes eye kin knot sea. Eye right my letter and weight four it two say weather eye am wrong or write and it shows me strait a weigh. As soon as a mist ache is maid it nose bee fore two long and eye can put the error rite. I run that letter an also this one threw it and am pleased two say it tolled me that it's letter perfect in its weigh.

Seined

You're receptionist
In my younger days (and daze), I dated Miss Stakes ... quite a few of them, actually!!
Transaction thanks to: Andretti83, Beatles Guy, Bocabirdman, Brailey, Bryon Long, buckyball1, cincyredlegs, cparker94, dealme, deltufjp2, detroitbaseball, dougscats, drmondobueno, Edwolf1963, esiason14, familytoad, freakhappy, GehrigFan, grainsley, hangman62, JasonL, jschris, kamikidEFFL, KC Doughboy, LukeLyon, marslife, rainier2004, swohscs, tedzan, tinkertoeverstochance, vcuono, and more...