View Single Post
Old 07-20-2002, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Default warning: obnoxious jerk ahead

Posted By: warshawlaw

Really nice, insane rantings, best of the month, I think. I especially like the report to the Burbank PD about an easterner; just a tad out of their jurisdiction. Afraid you've picked up a real admirer, Scott.

For the record, this guy's rant is total crap--Grant/Alex/Alecs told me that he was voiding the auction and refunding my Paypal payment on Wednesday night, which was fine with me. When he did not follow through, I reported the issue to Paypal. Now he claims that he has sent me the card. If the card is really enroute and is real, fine. If not, I'll let the fraud folks at Paypal/Citibank handle it. No matter what, negative feedback is going out to this wacko (I think that's how to spell it; I think the word doesn't have the "H" because it was a variant of wacky. One letter makes all the difference in the world with some words--add a letter to sit and you've got . . . But I digress).

I also note from the scan that was on the original email to Scott that Mr. Personality spent about $4 less than his shipping charges to send me the card. $3.85 priority mail plus $4.20 insurance plus say a buck for materials (on one card) does not add up to $13. A lesson well learned; if the shipping charges are way out of line with reality, the auction is probably hinky and we are best off staying away.