View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Default Leon, an eBay problem

Posted By: John

Hey everyone who wants ACOFIND kicked off of Ebay. Here's the scoop on that negative feedback I LEFT regarding the 1933 All Star Game program. I of course checked ACOFIND's auctions well after I sent him back the fake program (which thankfully, I did get my money back) to see if he was going to relist it because if he did, I was basically going to win it again and leave more negative feedback. So anyway, I noticed that my negative feedback was gone too and I was PISSED! I immediately called Ebay (I have a number they say is only given to a few users)to discuss the situation. Of course it was ACOFIND who complained about the feedback and had it removed apparently because it was 'vulgar' (which it was not) or because I referenced 'Google' (another site) in it. Either way, I tried to explain to the guy that now he was free to relist this fake item to unsuspecting Ebayers. The guy said the only thing I could really do was what I was doing, voice a complaint and they'll log it with the others. I called Terry Drake (his real name) a couple of times and let me tell you...the guy is absolutely nuts. Once I got my money back, and left the negative feedback, he went crazy and said I needed to 'look around every corner for him.' I laughed and told him exactly what I thought of him, but seriously, negative feedback sends this guy into hysterics! Keep up the good fight. This guy not only needs to be kicked off Ebay, but put in some kind of institution.