View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 12:55 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Fresh (1994) - Sean Nelson, Samuel L. Jackson, Giancarlo Esposito

Sugar Hill - Wesley Snipes, Michael Wright and Khandi Alexander (CSI Miami, There's Something About Mary). Dark movie

My Life as a Dog (Mit Liv Som Hund) (1985) - Swedish

The Five Heartbeats (1991)- Robert Townsend, Leon (Cool Runnings) and Michael Wright. I think Wright is one of the finest Black actors. Also in 'Sugar Hill' above and "The Principal" with Jim Belushi.

Nightcrawler (2014) - Jake Gyllenhaal. Wide release and a bit dark

The Tribe (1970) - Jan-Michael Vincent, Earl Holliman, Darren McGavin. Made for tv movie.

Duel (1971) - Dennis Weaver. Early Steven Spielberg. Made for tv.

Run Lola Run (Lola Reent) (1998) - Franka Potente best known as Marie from The Bourne Identity and The Bourne Supremacy. German

Buster and Billie (1974) - Jan-Michael Vincent, Pamela Sue Martin, Clifton James (Cool Hand Luke, Man With the Golden Gun, Live and Let Die) and in his first role ever - Robert Englund (Freddie Krueger). Takes place in 1940's Georgia. One of my favorite funny movie lines of all times comes from this movie :

Whitey (Englund) to Buster (Vincent) have skipped school and driven to the coast of Georgia. Walking in a park and Whitey to Buster - "Hey Buster I think I spot us some babaroonies." Englund told me that one of the 'babaroonies' was his first wife, though she is not credited.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”

Last edited by Michael B; 08-28-2016 at 02:10 AM.