View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 11:38 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Scott, I'm not angry, I'm confused. Here's what I'm confused about. The call to go for it with 6 seconds left in the half was EQUALLY as BAD as the call to pass it on 2nd and goal (when we can pretty much all agree that they should have given it to Lynch). So why are the Seattle fans only talking about the poor play call at the end of the game? Why no discussion about the poor play call to end the half? I'll tell you why. Because the bad play call to end the half resulted in a TD and the bad play call at the end of the game resulted in an interception. I think it's hypocritical to criticize one and not the other. They were both equally bad.

I also think that if that would have been a TD instead of an interception, Hawks fans would have been bragging about the brilliant play call. You know I'm right on that one.
No, you're wrong, both about the calls being equally bad, and about your hypothetical fan reaction to a play that didn't occur. I don't think you read my response where I clearly stated that, even though the first half play worked, EVERYONE who was watching it with me in Seattle (all strangers) thought the first half touchdown toss was an ill-advised decision. David, I have no reason to lie to you. You can relax and believe me. But I'll be okay either way.

Even with this weird anger of yours, you should be able to see that screwing up the first half play would not end the game as a loss, while the final interception did. This isn't rocket science.

But it's over and if you must gloat, you need to make better sense. No offense, but I'm just really surprised at some of your logic and some of your suppositions.