View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 06:42 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdill2 View Post
The $5k one was a gray back. Cards 131-180 are almost always cream backs but are also available in gray backs. There's lots of posts in this forum about the gray backs if you're curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bn2cardz View Post
If you are going to ask this type of question you can't ignore the backs and just say they look clean, because that is where the answer was found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestdj777 View Post
In Irv's defense, he likely didn't realize there were different color backs as that wasn't listed on the flip and there really isn't a huge color difference on the 52s like there are on other issues....
Thread failure on my part!

Not reading the info that likely stated/talked about the grey back and just looking at the pictures, wasn't very smart of me.

In my defense/ignorance, I always believed the fronts also looked different or creamy/grey looking like the backs, but I guess that is not the case with all these grey backed cards?

I am going to have to have another look at my cards, more carefully, as most of my cards, even those outside the 131-180 numbers, look like that grey backed copy.