View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 11:35 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
Today I read an article about a science guys take on it. And I think he may have the answer. The one I posted earlier about the pressure reducing from temperature was based on going from around 70 degrees to around 50. (Gametime temp was low 50's and settled into the upper 40's by the end of the game NOT the drastic change claimed. ) The scientist basically said the same thing. Except that he added that the rules didn't mention a temperature, making the rule vague. He went on to say that if the balls were inflated in for instance the sauna the temperature difference between then and the field was easily large enough to make the difference. And that because the rules don't state a temperature it would probably be legal. Not particularly honest, but within the rules.
Inflated in a sauna?

Ok, I'll bite. Let's say they were inflated in a sauna. Why wouldn't the ball boy (or whoever inflated them) just come out and say so? As you state, it would probably be within the rules, so why wouldn't they just fess up instead of having all this doubt and suspicion cast on Tom Brady?

Your Patriots are cheaters. Pull your head out of the sand and just admit it. They will be fined and lose a first round draft pick at a minimum, but I hope it's a lot more harsh than that.