View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 08:49 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Jake, I guess you could call me asking you not to circumvent others wishes on leaving prices in the BST by quoting the OP, as some kind of ruling, but it was more of not allowing you to screw over others. It is up to each person to leave prices in the BST, when you quoted them you took their choice away. That isn't fair and won't be allowed. BTW without this thread there wouldn't have been a resolution yet, I don't think. Al is one one of the best and his customer was frustrated. Now it's fixed....all is well....
Its your website and its not me to question your rules. Once I understood the rule I followed it and i made no mention of the matter on the forum after the ruling.

You only heard me chime in in response to Ranier who made a comment about it and i wanted net54 to know the context of it. I found it odd since I had not done anything since the ruling.

I agree, net54 solved the issue with the OP and he was even offered a free $520 basically as well. That did not happen before he started the thread, correct me if i am wrong.

So the auction house sent the wrong cards to someone, but did offer the OP extra after the thread was started and after they got the cards and also it appears according to Botn , they could of had a better description on the Lot in question. Mistakes happen, im glad it all worked out.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 01-11-2018 at 08:53 AM.