View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Pup6913

So I was out bid. Looked at the auctions and found all this in a matter of 15 min. Then I get this reply. I sent this message and within minutes I get a nice explanation. Reply message was sent at 8:04pm. Maybe I am wrong but........... just sayin

To: wattoent
Subject: Other: pup6913 sent a message about 1911 T205 Jim Delahanty EX+ #130477287874
Sent Date: Jan-24-11 19:50:24 PST

Dear wattoent,

So i was out bid by a guy that seems to have a bid on every card you have and has a bid history of 60% with you. Either he only buys from you 60% of the time or ?????? Well you can guess where I am going. I am retracting my bid and informing ebay of this issue to investigate. Way to many red flags for me. I was after the Matty for just over $1200 in that condition. Best of luck.

- pup6913

Dear pup6913,

The guy who outbid you drove 2 hours this afternoon to come and see the cards I had listed because he did not want to bid on ungraded cards without inspecting them first. He made me an offer on the spot for the lot and I told him I was not interested and wanted to let the auctions play out. He told me to expect bids on most of my collection and that is exactly what he did. I can see where you are going and understand how you would think that but you are off base.

- wattoent