View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Rob,

Just the opposite, I totally agree with you. I was poking fun and Dan and his sarcasm. Seems like he has no problem shipping American dollars overseas, so perhaps we should import Chinese workers (taking away American jobs) and screw the country even more.

David
You guys actually have me wrong...I totally blame US corporations for shipping jobs overseas and I don't believe it has one damn thing to do with corporate tax rates..it has to do with cheap labor...(recently an entire town very close to me was decimated because Irwin tools decided to make their vise grips in China instead of DeWitt, Nebraska where the Vise Grip was invented)I don't see how selling the Dodgers to the Chinese qualifies though...it's not as if they can move the team to China..they'd still be employing Americans. I think if you guys knew how much China is already invested in America you may be shocked.

I was just playing devil's advocate..not trying to be sarcastic...just enjoying the verbal volleying that used to be a big part of the old Net54..please don't take anything too seriously that I post in the watercooler section.