View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 12:46 AM
Ken Marks

Default A few things

Brian--Been a member of this site for maybe a year, but not that good at understanding how it works or finding things. Just now saw your reply to my note. Only maybe 6 weeks later. First thanks for confirming the 3 oz Maris box. There was a Lew Lipset ad a long time ago where he was selling a box (the one you have??), but none of the sizes were disclosed in the ad. Related to that 62 Jello project that Dan had written about, I think we have made some significant progress in identifying additional boxes that different players appeared on and imagine down the line, Dan will be updating the listing. If you are interested right now, believe that at a minimum, Mantle appeared on small Apple jello, Butterscotch pudding and Chocolate pudding boxes. Maris appeared on small Blackberry jello, small Apple jello, Coconut pudding and Chocolate pudding boxes.

Put me down on your mailing list when you finish and publish your Not Cheaper by the Dozen book. Sounds great and of significant interest to me. So I am in!!!

Lastly contact information. Ken Marks (916) 508 7872

Hopefully we can talk here in the future. Have a great Easter. Good night.