View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
So the statement that "Levi appears to be the only person on earth making a go at the PSA master set registry" is 100% accurate. I don't care if you and 1,000 of your friends have complete raw master sets, we're talking about the PSA registry here, and I don't see their names....
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post
JP, that is a bit over the top there are lots of non-graded collections of T206's out there. Ted is just trying to explain that one can't go off these sites as to what has been done in the collecting hobby.
Wow, you just responded to my quote that stated this WASN'T about non-registered raw sets to tell me there are raw sets out there. Like Ted, you're not reading what I'm writing. This is about the PSA registry ONLY!

Actually, my statement about Levi it is not at all over the top. It isn't even a slight exaggeration, it is 100% accurate. Like Ted, you are COMPLETELY missing the point. (Although, I'm pretty sure Ted just wanted another chance to list all of his T-206s instead of actually reading my post.) My statement was in regards to the PSA registry, NOT card collecting as a whole. THIS IS ONLY REGARDS TO THE REGISTRY, GET IT NOW? It doesn't matter if a thousand people have completed the master set, I'm talking about the registry. Don't know too many other ways I can say it. REGISTRY, REGISTRY, REGISTRY!

You look at the basic T-206 set registry here and you've got 100s of people, past and present, trying to complete this set and compete with eachother. And then you have the master set registry here and only one guy ever has completed more than a third of it.

My point is that if PSA had an accurately compiled master set registry available, that would likely stimulate competition and actually get people to attempt to complete it. And the solution to "just call PSA" is a worthless suggestion. You think I'm the first person to notice their jumbled mess of a master registry and call them? I think it will take a GROUP effort to get them to actually change!