View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westsiders View Post
Guys,

You're killling me...

If I had the JSA cert, I would post it. The card company said that it's JSA certified, and I have no reason to doubt it. The cert isn't going to provide any additional info other than to say that in JSA's "considered opinion", the auto is legit.

Trust me, the card company is tired of dealing with me, and they know that I'm going to research any auto they give to me as a replacement.

if you cant post a picture of the cert, then quit wasting everyone's time. it hasnt been verified as jsa certified if you havent seen the cert or cant show it to people. i am not a fan of jsa, but you have to be fair when calling it a jsa certified item. its always the autograph that is important, and the cert shouldn't matter when getting people's opinion of good vs. bad, but you can't say something is abc or xyz certified when you dont have proof. proof is a photo or copy of the LOA so we can SEE it! Why does this smell of a set up?

We've been in this hobby too long to have our time wasted.

it is a jsa certified if it has a jsa cert, if you dont have or cant get a picture of the jsa cert, then its not jsa certified. period. in this hobby, you trust but verify.

Last edited by travrosty; 02-21-2013 at 10:21 PM.