View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
David, you've called him a jerk, hypocrite, self-righteous shmuck, and self-centered, egotistical, moron. After all of this, he called you an agitator. Step back and read the thread again, sir. YOU are dragging this thread down, and you know exactly what you are doing. I ask you to quote one post you've made on this thread that has had any purpose other than to stir the pot.

While we're at it, if someone is willing to spend $20,000 of their money on a baseball card is an "idiot," couldn't that name also be attached to someone who spends $10,000-20,000 on a signed baseball?

While we're at it (again,) I'm tired of hearing Chris bring up your continued silence on the Piedmont situation. How about breaking the cone of silence on that one so we can put it to rest, too?

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com
+1
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow