View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 08:31 PM
Tom
T0m Rus.so

Manny, the short version based on my recollection is that Rob advanced a large sum to Nash for items that were to be auctioned by REA. Some of the items turned out to be not authentic, others Nash did not even own. Lifson got a large judgment against Nash, a judgment based on fraud and therefore not dischargeable in bankruptcy. He has spent years trying to collect the judgment and Nash has done everything possible to avoid paying. Lifson is not the only creditor who has a judgment against Nash. Nash has spent much of his time trying to discredit Rob on his blog mostly by bringing up things that happened 40 years ago. I had a house near the lake just a few hundred feet from the Nash property. I saw him once in 12 years when he was cleaning out the place. A big Mercedes sedan sat rotting away in the driveway and didn't move in all that time. Mention Peter Nash's name to any local folks in Cooperstown who have been around a while and you will see a lot of cringing and eye rolling. You can check out peternashpublicdocuments.com for more information.

Last edited by bigtrain; 07-13-2018 at 08:37 PM.