View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 07:55 PM
Kev1n @1les

Default Home Opener with the Big Dog

I grew up just south of Indianapolis. Marty and Joe were mainstays. I went to a lot of Reds games in my high school and college years. Growing up, I was young, but it was all about the Big Red Machine.

Our company is an official sponsor of Major League Baseball. The contract consists of entertaining clients at the home opener of the all-star city as well as attending all of the all-star festivities and the post season.

In the suite last Tuesday, I turned into total Fanboy when the Big Dog himself, Tony Perez visited the suite. He talked about his major league debut in 1964, those awesome Reds teams, his time in Montreal, Boston, and Philly, and the life of a major league player.

He took as many pictures as we wanted and signed every ball that we put in front of him. He even put the HOF 2000 inscription on it as well. I was surprised that he wasn't bigger than me - as I always thought he was a really big guy. I got balls for me and my two boys.

I believe that Andre Dawson will visit us during the all-star game, so even more fun and memories will happen in July!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me and tony.jpg (36.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg perez balls.JPG (23.1 KB, 34 views)

53-55 Red Mans Complete Set