View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 09:31 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallCat View Post
if I was a collector or dealer and read your rhetoric I would not have any dealings with you now or in the future.
Look here, prick, if you want to have a discussion, we can do so. But if you want to call my integrity into question, that takes it to another level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallCat View Post
Representing something as an item that is one thing with the intention to deceive for financial gain is fraud and illegal - period.
Actually, I can give you many examples where representing something as an item that is one thing with the intention to deceive for financial gain is not fraud or illegal. Unethical - yes. Illegal - no. Do you want to listen or do you just want to be a prick?

Edited to add: I don't know why I keep having to reiterate this, but I'll do it once again. What Larry did was totally wrong, unethical, unscrupulous, deceitful, dishonest (fill in the adjective here). My original response was in question to whether or not he would be charged or prosecuted and I simply questioned the legality of it. I don't know why I have to keep clarifying my comments.

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 08-11-2017 at 09:52 AM.