View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 07:28 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
I am sure that I am not the only one who receives phone calls from scammers but it has now become an epidemic.

"Microsoft" tech support.
IRS.
Credit card debt.
Student loans.

My favorite is the microsoft call. These all come from India with male callers with thick Indian accents. I have now started to play along and when I tell them that nothing is happening to my computer when they instruct me to do destructive things on my keyboard they get very frustrated . They keep trying and I goof on them for a few minutes. They never get what I am doing until I try to order Indian food, then they hang up.
lol i get the calls all the time as well as emails. I love the ones where they ask you for a few thousand bucks and will send you a few hundred k in return. I play along and tell them i wont wire them the money but will give them it in cash is they meet me in person, and they should come ALONE.

on a lighter note - i get a few calls a day about advertising. Person comes on phone asking me if i would like to double my business and double my clients.... I say no,i dont want more clients - they are usually baffled and at a loss for words cause that responce isnt on their sheet to read me the answer, lol
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.

Last edited by EvilKing00; 09-04-2016 at 08:05 AM.