View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 10:52 AM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

How on earth did this thread turn into a Jordan vs. James debate? You guys are crazy.

If you saw my previous thread on the NBA, then you'll know that I'm not happy with the way things are going over there. Players flopping around so they can get sent to the line is a huge issue - Harden is probably the biggest abuser - but there is something that is an even bigger issue, and that is lack of competition. What's the point of watching when we know which two teams are going to meet in the finals?

This is why I am happy that Cleveland's #2 player wants out because that means we'll finally see some competition in the east. Now Cleveland can still keep him if they want, but they just signed Derrick Rose, so it looks to me as if they might be letting him go.

I want Kyrie to go to the Spurs because then it will give them a better chance of beating GS. If he goes to the Knicks, Heat or the Timberwolves, then what good will that do?

And as many of you know, Chris Paul is now with the Rockets. If they can also get Carmelo, then that will be wicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post

Jordan was in 6 of 8 NBA finals...so that means for 2 years..he did squat....
What are you talking about, dude? Jordan is undefeated in the finals (6 for 6).