View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobbSpikedMe View Post
I'm definitely not your kind of customer. Your inventory must be too good for me.

Everyone sells to people who have the means to pay for what they want. The fact that you're constantly calling buyers cheapskates and acting like you have material that is too good for some of us is why I'm not your kind of customer. Not because I can't afford your inventory, but because of your attitude.
Keep your powder dry buddy. Nobody's taking shots here. If you don't have the means to pay higher priced dealers like Levi, there are plenty of other sellers to buy from. Levi doesn't care. I am just making my point that I have a profitable method of dealing with people who look for bargains all the time (cheapskates). These buyers from big feebay auction sellers hurt values for small and mid-size dealers that's all. The days of buying common vintage PSA 8's for 20 bucks are fading fast. Prices for common vintage PSA 8's are approaching $ 40-50 each as they should. I love these guys who quote you "SMR book values" and think your gonna bite on it. BIN's are the way to go.

Last edited by cgreat14; 11-03-2018 at 04:41 PM.