View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgreat14 View Post
Keep your powder dry buddy. Nobody's taking shots here. If you don't have the means to pay higher priced dealers like Levi, there are plenty of other sellers to buy from. Levi doesn't care. I am just making my point that I have a profitable method of dealing with people who look for bargains all the time (cheapskates). These buyers from big feebay auction sellers hurt values for small and mid-size dealers that's all. The days of buying common vintage PSA 8's for 20 bucks are fading fast. Prices for common vintage PSA 8's are approaching $ 40-50 each as they should. I love these guys who quote you "SMR book values" and think your gonna bite on it. BIN's are the way to go.
This whole rant is about selling 20.00 cards for 40.00? Lol. Seems like a poor business model. I thought you were talking about high grade Ruths or Mantles or Hof RCs. I would be happy that someone would be willing to take those cards off my hands so I could put my money into high demand cards. That is a dying market. Millenials don't care about Sibby Sisti or Bow Wow Arft. You are correct though, I am not your customer. I don't care about commons, only cards that will appreciate in value in the future.