View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 07:32 AM
Steve F
St.eve F@llet.ti

Default Beantown Find. the story...

T206, T209, T210, T211
E90-1, E95, E96, E97, E98, E254 and some others

Within the past two weeks, I've brokered app twenty sizeable raw lots locally and through our BST from this grouping. I am selling these for a once affluent family that is using the funds to provide 24* nursing/compaionship service, so the family matriarch, Mrs M can remain in her home overlooking Cape Cod Bay and not be placed into a Nana Manor.

The Grouping belonged to Mrs M's uncle, a college chemistry professor, since his death in the 70s. Ironically, he never smoked cigarettes. At that time, another niece was about to donate the cards to a church thrift shop along with other rare antiques. Luckily, Mrs M stepped in and convinced All to hang onto these.

Since that time, these had been stored untouched at the family estate in Boston. A few of these have been deliberately hand cut, written upon and show other marks and stampings. Certainly, none maliciously, in my opinion.

Full Disclosure, Although I get a great feeling when forwarding the payments -thanks to you guys... I'm not doing this because I'm a warm and fuzzy person. I DO get compensation; 15% of net sales. In addition, the family has allowed me to purchase a small amount of "discounted" items.

My sincere thanks to those I've dealt with so far. Some of the email exchanges have been a blast. This has been an enjoyable ride.

Thankyou for reading the drivvle. Any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me asap.

Thankyou,
Steve Falletti
fdnyladder7@comcast.net

Incidentally, Ive had a few inquiries about lesser-grade, affordable T206 lots and HOFs. I'll be getting to that this week, I hope.

Still ample stock to unload. Stay tuned

Last edited by Ladder7; 03-27-2011 at 12:23 PM.