Thread: 4 Sharp Corners
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 11:04 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampsfan View Post
Buyers who are upset about sellers not taking their offers, and sellers who complain about low ball offers, I find it bizarre. Everyone has every right to say no. It's not personal, it's business.

I make the occasional offer through BIN on something I want. If the seller says "No", it's OK. If they say "Yes", then great!! I don't ever take it personally. Move on to something else... there are more things I want than I have the cash for.
I agree with this, especially if you're sending an offer on a card with no best offer option. I do have a problem when I offer 90 or 95% of list on an eBay obo and get declined with no counter. Why even accept offers?

As for 4sc I highly recommend buying from their website. I have made a few small and large (for me any way) purchases. All at reasonable prices with great service and free shipping.