View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 09:31 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
I wanted to update this with some recent news. Started out bad but has become more positive as of late.

My father unfortunately suffered a stroke. It has been a challenging time for our entire family. For many of you that have older/elderly parents, or have gone through this experience, it's very difficult seeing those you care about encounter these sorts of problems.

However, it's been 10 days since this occurrence. My father is conversing with little, to no speech issues and is in physical therapy. He may need some sort of assistance for the rest of his life, but he is alive, talking and thankful.

Each day is a blessing, and there is always a positive to every situation. Life always presents challenges but we are able to get through them.
Very happy for your extra opportunities with your dad. Hopefully your dad clears these hurdles and gets another 10 years of quality living.

I lost my father 2 years ago. I understand your struggles.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo