Thread: Pujols
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 10:18 PM
Paul Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100backstroke View Post
I am a fan, an Angels fan. As a fan I have been disappointed with Pujols. Back when, I was all hyped up with Pujols coming to the Angels. I had high hopes of St. Louis type numbers (ok, yeah, all things considered he is a HOF'er). He hasn't put up HOF numbers since he came to the Angels, couple years ok. His recent LOB numbers, well, sigh. That is a big reason why, my Angels to the playoffs, are pie in the sky. He's a BUM! Boo!
WOW !! He is NOT the reason we don't make the playoffs, where to start though.......Arte's dumb signing of CJ Wilson, Arte's really dumb signing of Josh Hamilton and not re-signing Torii. Mike Butcher being the worst pitching coach in baseball, losing Joe Maddon, no pitching, our out-dated manager........start with those. Albert Pujols is a 100% first ballot HOF player and we over-paid badly for him, but he's not close to being the reason we can't make the playoffs. Just look at what Houston has done....we pissed away our entire farm system over the past 6-7 years.

Last edited by lrspaulp; 07-27-2017 at 10:19 PM.