View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Al

Default pins

Richard,
A new twist for you ! In order for me to talk to you about the mets you must post a new pin!
O.K. as most know Im a big pin collector but I also like to try and find out as much information on them as possible. That is why I loved the picture posted by Stone193 on the 1924 washington pins. Great shot! Here are some pins that I love and dont post much but wanted to show. Then there are some in here that I would love to hear some other thoughts on.

1 Nelson fox mighty mites pin I was finally able to find out what this pin was all about so this mistery was solved.
Thanks to Dan B. who hooked me up with the original owner of it . He also gave me some great info.

2 Leo Durocher Deer Club Favorite there is also a charlie dressen pin the same
what the heck was The Deer Club? and where was it located? Maybe someone else out there has a good answer. The only thing I was able to come up with was it was maybe a hunting club.

3 Im for mantle Im for Maris 2 of the most Iconic pins to collect but here is my question. I have tracked these 2 pins for many years. Constantly hearing that they were sold at yankee stadium. I have never found one person who bought one at yankee stadium. Also if that was the case this pin wouldnt be so rare. There should be many more of them around shouldnt there? Also almost every last one of these pins over the last 6-7 years or as long as I have been tracking them on ebay has come out of California . I find that very strange!
Just some questions from a crazy pin collector!

Last edited by batsballsbases; 09-11-2014 at 10:23 AM.